Mission & Values
As a community of teachers and staff, focusing on Jesus Christ in all areas of our lives, we desire to:
- See children and their families brought to a Christ-centred life
- Instil a joy for learning, leading to academic achievement
- Be a light to our community
- Develop as teachers and disciples of Christ
The emphasis within our school is in developing character in both staff and students and forming their life-style so that as a disciple they become like the Lord Jesus Christ. This is the motivation driving our objectives and goals:
- To establish and maintain a community environment that is safe, loving, fun, and where all of life is the context of learning and discipleship.
- To emphasise the personal worth of each member of the school community as a unique individual created in the image of God, dependent upon Him and accountable to Him.
- To nurture and develop the gifts of each member of the school community across the whole curriculum: spiritually, creatively, academically, personally and physically.
- To provide and encourage a variety of opportunities for parents to be involved in the life of the school community.
"Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning."— Proverbs 9:9
If you would like to learn more about BCCS, please fill in this contact form or send an email enquiry to email@example.com