Affordable fee structure
Chromebooks for every student
Small class sizes
Chaplain and pastoral care team
Free door to door bus service in Dubbo
- Small, community setting where each person is valued for who they are: created and loved by Jesus Christ. Students are encouraged to develop their God given gifts and talents while working on areas they find challenging in a safe, supportive environment.
- Bible-based, Christ-centred learning that fully complies with NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) curriculum and registration.
- The opportunity to undertake studies in creative arts, music, Chinese, sport and science and technology. Subject areas including swimming, cricket, instrumental lessons and robotics.
BCCS complies with the NSW Education Standards
Authority syllabus for the Australian Curriculum and
is part of their registration system.
BCCS is a part of the Association of Independent
Schools (AIS) and Christian Schools Australia (CSA).
Burrabadine Christian Community School has great facilities for quality learning to take place. We have
- Well equipped classrooms
- A well resourced library
- Great outdoor learning and play areas
- Undercover areas for play during wet weather
We believe that preparing children to use technology
is essential. Therefore, we
- Have classrooms equipped with interactive projectors
- Have laptops accessible by all students
- Integrate technology with all parts of the curriculum